Monday, April 2, 2012

I have two classes today. Morsyn class and ITL class. Morsyn class is the most complecated class in this semester. It is difficult to me to understand it. Today is the same with another day, we have to present a topic in front of the class. It is changed for group nine to present it. The topic is quite difficult, but I can understand it. I do not know why, but it is maybe I am in a good mod now.
The ITL class is more relax than the previous class. It is the class where the student express their feeling. This day the lecturer give the result of mid-test. I do not get a good mark. but I think it is enough fr me.

2 comments:

Ashalina Ghania (Lovianda) said...

you're as same as with me....

PADANG IS COLD said...

that was a busy day for us ...
;(

Post a Comment

About Me